We may change any part of the Agreement at any time including, but not limited to, rates, charges, how we calculate charges, or your terms of Service. We will provide you notice of changes that may impact you in a manner consistent with this Agreement (see “Providing Notice Under This Agreement” paragraph). Except as provided below, if a change we make to the Agreement is material and has a material adverse affect on you, you may terminate each Device materially affected without incurring an Early Termination Fee only if you:
- call us within 30 days after the effective date of the change; and
- specifically advise us that you wish to cancel Services because of a material change to the Agreement that we have made.
If you do not cancel Service within 30 days of the change, an Early Termination Fee will apply if you terminate Services before the end of any applicable Term Commitment. The following, without limitation, will generally not be considered changes to the Agreement as contemplated in this provision and will not result in the waiver of applicable Early Termination Fees:
- changes to our Policies;
- changes to rates or charges that are not a core part of the rate plan package for which you contracted – for example, incidental, occasional or casual use charges and other options that do not require a Term Commitment;
- changes to Taxes & Government Fees; or
- changes to Surcharges, including assessing new Surcharges.